You carry the world on your shoulders. You are busy providing, protecting, and being a pillar of strength to others. And yes, life can become heavy and burdened.
What if you had a place to go where you were given the same love and support you give so much to others? What if while there, you discovered deep new insights, perspectives, and were given tools to help you better align with the flow of life? What if you could shift just one unwanted pattern in your life?
If this resonates with you, then you are hearing the call. It’s time to come back home to who you are. To heal. To let go. To find your inner warrior and rise!
Click this button to register.
During this retreat, you will experience…
- A weekend at Bend of Ivy Retreat Center in Marshall, NC… just north of Asheville.
- Individual and group coaching/processing that will increase your growth and awareness.
- The opportunity to listen to the wise voice of your heart and soul and awaken the deep authentic parts of you that were left behind.
- Quiet time for personal reflection to assist in your awakening through rest, relaxation, solitude and nature.
- Our signature Song and Stories Laser Coaching Experience™ that will deepen your healing experience and raise your awareness and authenticity.
- All meals included. Special dietary requests can be honored!
- The chance to support other men in their quest and journeys.
- Guided meditations.
- A chance to meet your Spirit Animal.
- Time in nature to revisit your core beliefs and values.
- Sound healing with Billy Zanske where you will also learn the healing energy of the drum circle.
- Massage and body work to support you through the weekend.
“When you become fully responsible for your life, you can become fully human; once you become fully human, you may discover what it means to be a warrior.” ~ Dan Millman
Meet your Retreat Hosts:
Jenny Aiello is the founder and creator of ‘Simply Be’ Women’s Spiritual Retreats and ‘Return To Spirit’ Men’s Retreats. She has been leading retreats and coaching clients for over 15 years. She is a Spiritual Life Coach and Energy Healer. Jenny loves working with all modalities of energy medicine to help others heal emotional and spiritual wounds. Her clients come to her for support as they go through life transitions, or for personal healing. Whether considering marriage or divorce, starting a new job or moving to a new community, experiencing grief, healing old emotional wounds, or simply seeking a way to live an intentional and purposeful life, clients come to these powerful retreats to find a spiritual path that supports their continued journey of personal growth. During this retreat, clients may experience profound healing and transformation… or at the very least, leave with an increased awareness of what holds them back or causes them to repeat patterns that no longer serve them.
Jenny works in partnership with her husband, Bob Aiello. Bob is a clinical psychologist who has been in practice for over 40 years. Bob is making a transition from that practice, to partnering with Jenny in facilitating retreats and coaching.
“Our commitment to you is to provide a safe, healing, nurturing, deep, soul-level experience that will leave you feeling blessed, renewed, and honored for who you are in the world.”
Aside from his vast experience with counseling, Bob brings his many gifts to the retreats including coaching, listening, supporting, guiding, playing the Native American flute, drumming, and storytelling. Bob and Jenny are three quarters of the way around the medicine wheel in their Shamanic training, bringing ancient rituals and wisdom into their work.
Bob has a beautiful way of creating safe space and helping others connect the dots between their wounds and their walls. He is trained and experienced in identifying family patterns and going to the root of dysfunction. He also brings compassion into the process of releasing old patterns and then aligning to new healthy patterns. Bob is a big advocate of men’s retreats and men’s groups that facilitate support and growth. He brings his big heart, hard-earned wisdom, and compassionate spirit to everyone he meets.
Together, Bob and Jenny provide a unique growth process to each person at the retreat so they can experience deep healing and insightful awareness while discovering balance in mind, body and spirit.
What is included in your investment?
- Over 25 hours of group and individual coaching and experiential healing experiences.
- 24/7 support with plenty of time for self-reflection and introspection.
- Healing experiences to solidify the breakthroughs you will have.
- All meals and desserts prepared by our own personal chef and made with pure, farm-to-table ingredients!
- Fire ceremony
- Sound healing and drum circle
- Lodging for all three nights in the beautiful Bend of Ivy Lodge.
*Optional massage and body work as part of your self-reflection day.
You will drive to the retreat center (located off of I-40), or fly into the Asheville, NC airport. You won’t need a car once you arrive and the retreat begins.
Bend of Ivy
Choose a date… and Reserve Your Spot Now
Note: Cancellation Policy: Due to the amount of preparation and personalization that we offer at our retreats, we regret that we cannot refund your retreat fee if you cancel within six weeks of the retreat. If you need to cancel, we will refund your entire fee if that happens prior to six weeks AND we find someone to take your spot. We hope you understand. We put so much into this experience for you that you literally become irreplaceable! We also keep our retreats small and intimate in order to provide this level of individualization. In short, you matter. You are important. You are deeply valued. So we want you to be there! Thank you for understanding this policy and respecting the quality of the experience we create for you!
Click the button to schedule a 30-minute
Discovery Call to determine if this is the retreat you’ve been searching for!